Christian Science on Radio and Internet
Hear how spiritual solutions are available to all of us. Every week, guests on the Christian Science Sentinel — Radio Edition discuss how the laws and love of God meet the needs of individuals and society.
El Heraldo de la Ciencia Cristiana (in Spanish) offers a spiritual perspective on everyday challenges through individual stories of healing.
(Para averiguar acerca de los programas más recientes, regístrate para recibir actualizaciones por correo electrónico gratis.)
Christian Science Sentinel — Radio Edition
- Sunday mornings at 8:30 on WQLL 1370 AM or 99.9 FM — Baltimore area
- Listen on your telephone: 202.658.7855. Call any time. (Any normal phone charges may apply.)
- Missed the program? You can purchase the download at the Sentinel Radio Audio Download Store
El Heraldo de la Ciencia Cristiana
- New! Effective January 2015, Saturday mornings at 7:30 on La Capital 730 AM and 102.9 FM, or online at the same time at www.730wtnt.com
- Listen on your telephone: 202.658.7855. Call any time during the week, around the clock. (Any normal phone charges may apply.)
Additional broadcasts on the Internet
- Sentinel Audio Chats — Participate in insightful online events about practical spirituality. Listen live or listen to past events. Details.
- Church Services — You can listen to an audio webcast of the Sunday service at The Mother Church, either live or throughout the week. Also, a Wednesday afternoon testimony service is available live and for 24 hours following. Details.
Upcoming broadcasts on Sentinel Radio:
March 28–April 3:
An end to chronic pain
Is there an answer to chronic pain that moves us beyond simply trying to manage it? Is it possible to find permanent healing of pain? We'll be speaking with people who found complete freedom from chronic suffering through the power of prayer, based on an understanding of God's total power and goodness.
April 4–April 10:
Are you letting other people do your thinking for you?
Are you letting other people do your thinking for you without realizing it? What does it mean to think for yourself, and how does this lead to a healthier, better life? Hear from people who've found healing through looking to God as the source of their thoughts.
Upcoming broadcasts on El Heraldo: (in Spanish):
April 4: Para ver más allá de la niebla de preocupaciones (Seeing beyond the fog of worries)
April 11: Lo que no podemos perder (What we cannot lose)