Christian Science on Radio and Internet
Hear how spiritual solutions are available to all of us. Every week, guests on the Christian Science Sentinel — Radio Edition discuss how the laws and love of God meet the needs of individuals and society.
El Heraldo de la Ciencia Cristiana (in Spanish) offers a spiritual perspective on everyday challenges through individual stories of healing.
(Para averiguar acerca de los programas más recientes, regístrate para recibir actualizaciones por correo electrónico gratis.)
Christian Science Sentinel — Radio Edition
- Sunday mornings at 5:30 (immediately after the news) on WMAL 105.9 FM and 630 AM, and simulcast online at the same time at www.wmal.com. Or listen on demand any time during the following week, online.
- Sunday mornings at 8:00 on WSBY 98.9 FM and WLBW 92.1 FM — Delmarva Peninsula
- Sunday mornings at 8:30 on WBAL 1090 AM — Baltimore area
- Sunday evenings at 12:00 on WBAL 1090 AM — Baltimore area
- Listen on your telephone: 202.658.7855. Call any time. (Any normal phone charges may apply.)
- Missed the program? You can purchase the download at the Sentinel Radio Audio Download Store
El Heraldo de la Ciencia Cristiana
- Saturday mornings at 8:30 on WACA 1540 AM, or online at the same time at www.radioamerica.net, or over the telephone, at 213.493.0154
- Listen on your telephone: 202.658.7855. Call any time during the week, around the clock. (Any normal phone charges may apply.)
Christian Science broadcasts on the Internet
- Sentinel Audio Chats — Participate in insightful online events about practical spirituality. Listen live or listen to past events. Details.
- Church Services — You can listen to an audio webcast of the Sunday service at The Mother Church, either live or throughout the week. Also, a Wednesday afternoon testimony service is available live and for 24 hours following. Details.
Upcoming broadcasts on Sentinel Radio:
Never trapped by mistakes
How often have you thought, "I wish I hadn't done that"? While we may learn from our mistakes, we'd probably rather avoid them. But even if the results of a misstep are pretty severe, we don't have to be trapped in a hopeless situation. A better understanding of God and who we really are as His image can point the way to freedom.
Seeing and being who you really are
Are there areas of your life where you feel you need to do better, but it seems something is in the way? The solution may be to see and be more of who you really are, as made by God, with all the well-being that that includes. Hear the experiences of people who found this to be true in their own lives.
Upcoming broadcasts on El Heraldo: (in Spanish):
November 1: La curación espiritual no es un misterio (Spiritual healing is not a mystery)
November 8: El poder de la razón espiritual (The power of spiritual reasoning)